A sneak peek to Regent Research Writing Pvt Ltd

Regent Research Writing Pvt. Ltd. is an organization registered in New Delhi, India which offers academic editing, proofreading, scientific editing and language correction services. As a leading service provider in the industry, we cater to diverse research needs of academic, business and corporate clients. Coupled with ethos, the company aims to deliver niche editing, proofreading solutions to the Master’s , Doctoral and Post-Doctoral research scholars and help them progress in academia.

Why to Choose Us

Subject-Matter Experts

Our team includes research consultants, academic & technical writers, editors and statisticians with immense experience in working with University formats, APA, Chicago, MLA, Turabian, End Note, Mendeley and other formatting requirements.

Cost-Effectiveness

Our services are of the highest quality and are pocket-friendly. We assure you that our services do not include any hidden charges. We do not charge for updates or additions in your document to an extent of 10% addition of word count.

Round-the-clock Service

Our team is available 24 hours on all business days to provide you with uninterrupted support. Your work is delivered on Sundays and Bank Holidays as well as per the committed deadline.

Editing Certificate

Wherever needed, an editing certificate certifying that Regent Editing’s full time editor has edited your document is provided at no extra cost. It usually takes 3 working days for us to issue editing certificates.

Timely-Delivery

Since 2011, we have achieved 97.4 % record of timely delivery. For the remaining 2.6% of orders which got delayed, clients got their money back.

Privacy Policy

We strictly adhere to non-disclosure policy. None of your personal or projects details will be shared with any third party.

Customized Solutions

We provide tailor-made solutions to meet your unique requirements. For an author looking to publish a journal manuscript, peer review, formatting and developing a camera ready copy of manuscript is of prime importance while for a PhD candidate of Capella University, complying with the IRB and APA guidelines is imperative. Our editors are trained on these requirements and hence we are able to offer requirements as per the varied needs.

Grievance Management Process

If in the rare case of having any grievance with our services, you are encouraged to raise the issue by writing in at info@regentresearch.com. One of the team leaders from client success team will be in touch with you within two business days to understand the issue.

All grievances and issues are taken with utmost sincerity at Regent Research and you can be rest assured of prompt and detailed response from our team.